Sympa vs Mailman

Clint Savage herlo1 at
Mon Sep 11 18:48:13 MDT 2006

On 9/11/06, Adam Fisher <FISHERAD at> wrote:
> "  It was quite easy to get Mailman working and installed, doing
> things like virtual domains was challenging, however. "
> I too am having trouble getting virtual domains working.  Did you find
> a good walk thru on this?  That would be for Sympa or Mailman.
> Adam
> /*
> PLUG:, #utah on
> Unsubscribe:

I am no expert, so I followed several pieces of information.  However,
nothing was put together quite the way I wanted it to be.  Maybe I will
write it up on my blog in the near future, once I get TLS working with
Postfix.  BTW, what MTA are you using?

Here's a couple of the links I used to get things sorted out, but it was
nowhere near straightforward.

Plus I used the script written by Dax at my work, Guru
Labs.  You have to scroll down for a bit, however.

Hope this helps you get started on Mailman.