Plug Meeting Announcement

Jason Hall jayce at
Mon Sep 11 17:34:17 MDT 2006

Ok folks, we have a very special Plug meeting this month.  Plug is turning 10
years old!

Special highlights and information can be found at

I will be presenting on mod_security.  A rule based framework for securing
apache and web services.

Joseph has gone to great lengths to create a 3d Tux cake with some amazing
chocolate that we will all get to eat.  Also learn about the creation process
and how you can make one too!

Books, yes O'Reilly has provided us with some great books to hand out, and a
few shirts too!

Come learn about the new '' to be debuted at the meeting.

This will be a *very* busy meeting folks.  Come meet old members of Plug, see
what's in store for the future, and just have fun!

Wednesday 13th, 7:30 United Online Building: