Plug Meeting Announcement

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Mon Sep 11 17:34:17 MDT 2006

Ok folks, we have a very special Plug meeting this month.  Plug is turning 10
years old!

Special highlights and information can be found at http://www.plug.org

Topic:
I will be presenting on mod_security.  A rule based framework for securing
apache and web services.
http://halls.lug-nut.com/jayce/2006/08/29/September_Plug_Meeting_Plug_Turns_10

Food:
http://blog.josephhall.com/2006/08/plugs-10th-birthday.html

Joseph has gone to great lengths to create a 3d Tux cake with some amazing
chocolate that we will all get to eat.  Also learn about the creation process
and how you can make one too!

Extra:
Books, yes O'Reilly has provided us with some great books to hand out, and a
few shirts too!

Site:
Come learn about the new 'plug.org' to be debuted at the meeting.

This will be a *very* busy meeting folks.  Come meet old members of Plug, see
what's in store for the future, and just have fun!

Wednesday 13th, 7:30 United Online Building:
Directions: http://halls.lug-nut.com/jayce/2006/04/10/Plug_Meeting

--
Jayce^