Wireless at UVSC

Justin Findlay justin at jfindlay.us
Mon Sep 11 14:27:26 MDT 2006

On AD 2006 September 11 Monday 11:50:14 AM -0600, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> Okay, then I was told wrong.  I talked to someone in BA006 a few weeks ago and
> he said I would have to install Clean Access, even with Linux.  (Maybe he
> didn't know what Linux is?)

Maybe this is evidence of how far from 'reality' I've strayed, but
having to install some weirdo package just to get internet access seems
invasive and indicative of something seriously broken somewhere.  No way
am I installing some closed, unknown software on my machine.  I'll get
my access somewhere else. (:

Justin

--
You have 1 Moderator Point! Use it or lose it!