Looking for Java Developers

Brendan Curran brendan.curran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:44:40 MDT 2006

PLUG,

We are currently looking for developers who have experience with large
systems, automation, Debian, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Postgresql, JDBC,
PLSQL, SOA, SOAP, PHP, and related systems.

We deal with extremely large data sets (hundreds of millions of rows) as
well as extensive SOA integration with third party systems. We are
looking for someone interested in full time work who can begin
relatively quickly.

The work environment is excellent and friendly, pay and benefits are par
for this type of work and slide with your experience and qualifications.

Please send all resumes to brendan at pmamediagroup.com

Thanks!
Brendan

P.S. What is the local JUG email list?

--
Brendan Curran
PMA Media Group :: Enterprise Software Architect and Engineer
Email:	brendan at pmamediagroup.com
AIM:	pmabrendan
Phone:	(801)705-4904
Fax:	(801)705-4990