Laying down the glove to the ricers

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:43:29 MDT 2006

Just so you guys know, I settled on Xubuntu for this, since it has all
the bare minimums I need and it supports my HW well.
It's working like a Dream, has a footprint of < 64MBs with all the
unneeded junk not running :)  Only had a footprint of 96MBs stock, and
the vmware-player is in the repo set I'm using.  So it ended up being
the perfect choice.
Thanx everyone!