Collab Server

Alec Shaw alecshaw at
Sat Sep 9 13:39:19 MDT 2006

My ISP uses zimbra and while I was out of town I tried to read email a
friends machine (windows 2000) over
a dial up line.  Zimbra downloads over 1Mb just for the interface and
then would not work for me.  On
calling the support line I was told I would have to upgrade DirectX
which I did but Zimbra still didn't work.
Zimbra may be fine over fast connections on new machines but I was very
upset not to be able to read my
email while I was away.  A web interface would have been nice.