Job Posting (.04K Reward!) Jr. Linux Admin + Windows Support

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Sat Sep 9 09:29:53 MDT 2006

I'm not into developing software other then scripts.  I do hardware &
software troubleshooting.  I also install OS's & software, for Windows I
use an unattended install that installs the OS along with all my
application.  I do some HTML mostly so my scripts can work.

Just remember not everybody is a software engineer.  I'm not & at the
moment I don't want to become one either.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec