Job Posting (.04K Reward!) Jr. Linux Admin + Windows Support

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 8 22:48:42 MDT 2006

My only problem with the last job you posted is I'm not a C programmer
nor do I want to become one at this point.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec