Job Posting (.04K Reward!) Jr. Linux Admin + Windows Support

Joe Crown joecr at
Fri Sep 8 22:48:42 MDT 2006

My only problem with the last job you posted is I'm not a C programmer
nor do I want to become one at this point.

Josh Coates wrote:
>> Well, for starters it will get you a low level epic item.
> so what would $4,000 get you? ;-)
> we've had a surpringly low turnout of resumes for these positions.  either
> i'm in a whole lot kill files, or we've already hit recruiting saturation on
> the plug list, and friends of those on the plug list..  ;-)
> -josh

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec