Help Me Leave Qwest

Doug Thompson norsk5 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 00:35:39 MDT 2006

--- Bradley Dorner <bddorner at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please, don't recommend Vonage to anyone. I was with
> them for about a year and a half and they were little
> more then a problem the whole time. They will also
> lock you into THEIR hardware. And if that hardware
> conflicts with your hardware, like it did with mine,
> you are left out in the dark holding the bill. Their
> voice quality was also less then stellar.

Interesting. I have had no problem with the service nor hardware. The
Linksys VOIP box plugs into my network, I configured it to get its DHCP
from my cisco 678 and it worked.  Been going on some 8 months now.

thanks for an opposing view

The only other internet source here is Comcast and you have to take
cable which I don't want.

doug t