ANN: Utah Asterisk Users Group Mtg tonight

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at
Thu Sep 7 12:04:53 MDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 11:55 -0600, Carl Youngblood wrote:
> I like Arrival Telecom.  They are local and they have good quality.
> They charge $10 a month for local calling plus 1.9 cents/minute for US
> long distance, or 23.99 for unlimited long distance.

Hmm, I didn't know they were local.  I did look at them when shopping,
but the logo on the front page was too ugly for me to click past...

I'm sorry, but you can't let your network guys design your logo (*even*
if they do know how to use the GIMP).  If cash is tight, trade a
designer for some phone services.  For real.

Arrival Telecom, just so you don't think I'm a jerk, I'm checking out
your offerings now.  I know a few people that can use a good local VSP
(including me).

Gabriel Gunderson