ANN: Utah Asterisk Users Group Mtg tonight

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Sep 7 12:04:53 MDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 11:55 -0600, Carl Youngblood wrote:
> I like Arrival Telecom.  They are local and they have good quality.
> They charge $10 a month for local calling plus 1.9 cents/minute for US
> long distance, or 23.99 for unlimited long distance.

Hmm, I didn't know they were local.  I did look at them when shopping,
but the logo on the front page was too ugly for me to click past...

http://arrivaltel.com/files/image001.gif

I'm sorry, but you can't let your network guys design your logo (*even*
if they do know how to use the GIMP).  If cash is tight, trade a
designer for some phone services.  For real.

Arrival Telecom, just so you don't think I'm a jerk, I'm checking out
your offerings now.  I know a few people that can use a good local VSP
(including me).

--
Gabriel Gunderson
http://gundy.org