WestHost job posting

Brian Beardall brian at rapsure.net
Wed Sep 6 21:41:13 MDT 2006

WestHost Inc. is hiring for a technical support representative. This
would include answering phones, and other forms of technical support.
You can go to http://www.westhost.com/ to learn more about the company.
The desired skills are linux command line experience, and phone
experience. The desired candidate would work from 25 - 35 hours, and
preferably in the morning from 9:00 AM to the afternoon. To apply for
the job send a resume with your describing your mad skillz to
bchambers at westhost.com The company is located in Providence, Utah.
Providence borders Logan on the south of town.

I currently work at WestHost as tech support. The starting pay is $8 an
hour, and is increased after three months to $9 an hour. We spend a lot
of time on the Linux command line resolving issues clients are having
with our their accounts.