laptop for sale...

Alex Esplin alex.esplin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:46:51 MDT 2006

Hey all, I'm selling my laptop.  It's a HP Pavilion zt3300 15.4"
widescreen (1280x800) with 1.5 Ghz Centrino, Intel/ProWireless 2200,
30Gb hd, and 1Gb RAM.  For anyone interested, I also have a spare
screen for this laptop (from my brother-in-law's almost identical
computer) with higher resolution and a spare 60Gb hd (also from my
brother-in-law's computer).  I've run several distributions of Linux
(Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, and Gentoo) and the only problems I've had is
sound and a weird buffer I/O error in Gentoo and wireless in Fedora
Core 2 (a long time ago).  I also have all of the original Windows
media and drivers.  I'm asking $400 or a reasonable offer.  Contact me
off-list if anyone is interested.

--
Alex Esplin