Go to the Source [OT]

Jesse Stay jessestay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:04:16 MDT 2006

I know this topic is getting old, so I'll keep it short.  Re:
"chiropractors don't just do backs" (yes, that was me that said it),
the chiropractor that treated me had license after license to treat me
for what she was treating me for.  Her licenses were not just
back-related.  Chiropractors have also been through the same first 2
years of medical school as most Doctors have been through.  My
chiropractor had book after book stocked in her office of science
showing proof of what she was doing - she was able to show me more
reasons of why she was doing what she was doing than any of my Doctors
were able to.

I'm not against seeing a normal Doctor, in fact, for any particular
ailment I highly suggest seeing a Doctor before seeking other forms of
treatment.  Keep the Doctor involved after that to ensure what the
Chiropractor is doing isn't harmful to anything else in your body.
However, using the 2 together can be a powerful tool towards actual
healing processes.  Again, a D.O. may be a better bet, as they have
experience in both fields.

Jesse