Easiest Dual Boot Ever!

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Fri Sep 1 00:46:38 MDT 2006

Steve wrote:
> Anyways I'm shocked and impressed that this little $400 laptop is
> doing so great under linux.  The Kubuntu folks really deserve some
> applause because I think we finally have a distro that mom can dual
> boot :)

Ubuntu is similar.  Ubuntu has seriously eliminated the need to muck
with fdisk/cfdisk/sfdisk in most cases.  Drag that slider, wait a while,
and reboot.  It's quite refreshing.

Of course, if you have gobs of RAM, you can virtualize instead of
dual-boot, but the boxes I mess with usually don't.

Shane