OT: Looking for employment

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Tue Oct 31 19:49:47 MST 2006

I post all our openings at UnitedHealth Group on PLUG and the SLLUG
jobs list - check the SLLUG jobs archive if I haven't posted anything
on PLUG recently.  I know our recruiters surf Monster.com and
approach candidates directly - not sure if we have any postings on
there as well.  LinkedIn is also a good place, but you have to build
a network to have good leads.  For Perl jobs I also use jobs.perl.org.

Jesse