Looking for employment

Paul Seamons paul at seamons.com
Tue Oct 31 11:44:40 MST 2006

> Completely Wrong Approach.
>
> And since you can't be bothered to go looking for a job that you
> qualify for and apply directly to the hiring manage, I can't be
> bothered to find you information on writing a decent resume and
> getting a good job.
>
> Just kidding: http://www.asktheheadhunter.com/

Judging from the responses I'd wager that people either have short memories or
just simply aren't familiar with the history of Plug.  I'd assume that it is
mostly just that they aren't familiar with the history of Plug.

Thayne,  if I see anything I'll email you off list.  I'm not aware of anything
immediately.  Good luck with the Job hunting.

Paul Seamons