[JOB] - AxisPointe, Inc. looking for PHP5 Web Application Developers

Jordan S. Jones jordan at racistnames.com
Tue Oct 31 11:15:52 MST 2006

Company Profile -
AxisPointe, Inc. is an Internet-based service provider for the
residential real-estate industry.  Our mid-sized company is based in
Lehi, UT and Atlanta, GA. Our Internet applications warehouse large
amounts of data associated with residential construction projects across
the United States. AxisPointe is continually building and developing
software to meet the needs of our clients and further ourproduct base.
We are looking to fill full-time programmer positions. We offer a range
of benefits and stock options for our employees. AxisPointe has a
comfortable and informal working environment and a fast paced business
model with a lot of new opportunities and room for expansion and growth.

Primary Role -
We are looking for one or two professional, skilled, and seasoned web
developers to build and maintain our web applications. Our immediate
need is for PHP 5 and possibly Java coders. Our software is built on an
MVC design pattern within a PHP framework and employs Data Access
Objects and interface abstraction layers created using XSLT, XHTML, CSS,
and JavaScript. The positions are Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm and will
work at the corporate headquarters at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT.

Job Description -
Developers will work along side a team of programmers to develop
AxisPointe software products. Projects will be assigned based on
skillset and need within the company and are developed according to a
requirements specification. Developers will have the creative freedom to
develop a solution to meet the requirements within the company's coding
standards & leveraging the existing frameworks (currently Agavi/Mojavi).
Team members will utilize PHP 5 and possibly Java to develop custom
business logic to produce XML data which will then be passed on to the
XSLT-based and JavaScript enabled interfaces.

Programmers are required to use existing database and interface
abstraction layers, adhere to the company's coding & commenting
standards, as well as follow the MVC (Model - View - Controller) design
pattern. Candidates should be proficient in object oriented programming,
be able to work in a team environment, and feel comfortable with
deadlines and milestones. Applicants should also have a solid
understanding of software development processes, design patterns, and
multi-layered architectures.

Skill Set

Required Skills:
* PHP 5
* JavaScript
* XML
* Knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL)

Desired Skills:
* XSL / XSLT
* Java

Contact Brandon Pack at bpack at axispointe.com (Preferred resume format is