TCP tuning blues

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Mon Oct 30 11:38:31 MST 2006

On Monday 30 October 2006 11:34, Hill, Greg wrote:
> Digis is by far the worst ISP I've ever used.  I finally cancelled them
> after having my connection totally die several times a day for minutes
> to hours at a time over a period of several months.  They were great the
> first few months, but after that, they were horrible, and their customer
> service reps were purposely vague and misleading; all they wanted to do
> was get me off the phone.  They'd promise to send a tech out, and never
> would follow through.  Oh, and if you go over your bandwidth quota, they
> don't tell you, they just bill you through the nose silently.
>
> I hope your experience is better, but if it's not too late to pull out,
> you might want to consider it.

Well, I started with radioburst--they (as a company) were a pleasure to work
with.  Their service wasn't the best--but they tried really hard to help and
make things work.

Digis bought them, so that's how I came to Digis.  Ever since Digis took over,
the reliability actually improved.

We'll see how their canopy network does.