Electronic Components

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Wed Oct 25 15:18:40 MDT 2006

Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> On Wed, October 25, 2006 13:27, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
>> On Wednesday 25 October 2006 12:32, Justin Gedge wrote:
>>> I've used mouser a few times- prefer to order from digikey
>>> [www.digikey.com] if I have to order parts.
>> I forgot about digikey--they're also good.
>
> For discount electronics I like these guys:
> http://www.allelectronics.com/
>
> They don't have the selection of digikey and mouser - by far - but they are super
> cheap if you can find what you need.

Jameco is often a good choice too.

http://jameco.com/

For the hobby electronics project I did last year, I got most of my
parts from Mouser and Jameco.  Mouser had a bigger selection, but Jameco
had better prices on common parts like resistors, capacitors, and LEDs.
 I got a couple of parts from Central Utah Electronics.  I like that
store a lot, even though it's out of my way.  They have a fairly wide
variety and reasonable prices on everything I looked at.

Shane