Install Fest Reminder

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at
Wed Oct 25 10:43:01 MDT 2006

UGs -

I'd like to send out a quick reminder about the planned Ubuntu Install
Fest / Release Party this Saturday at BYU.  Everyone is invited & we'd
love to see a good turnout this weekend.  If anyone would like to
upgrade just swing by with your machine.  If you want to finally try
Ubuntu, or see what it has to offer come on down!  We'll also have some
examples of what Ubuntu has to offer  for new users on display machines
(Compiz, Gaming, etc).

Details at the link below.

Hope to see everyone there and please pass the word along.
(note: I had a mishap with my address book so a few LUGs are left out of
this mailing.)

Christer Edwards
Team Founder, Ubuntu-Utah
christer.edwards at