Enterprise Backup Solution

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Oct 24 15:24:10 MDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 15:03 -0600, Daniel wrote:
> I would prefer to do this on a Linux box (preferably Fedora),
> I would need to have a tutorial that will work -- I have had problems
> installing both the previously mentioned solutions with available
> tutorials -- and I have until November 7th to come up with a viable
> solution.  What suggestions do you have?  Your help is appreciated.

This doesn't help much with the backups, but it needs to be said...
Don't use Fedora Core for this.  Even those who love it will tell you,
it's probably not the right choice.  You should consider RHEL or CentOS.
Of course there are other disros that would be just fine, but these are
the obvious choices if RPMs and Fedora are in your blood.

Good luck with the other stuff.

--
Gabriel Gunderson
http://gundy.org/