[JOB] PHP developer
realrunner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:43:49 MDT 2006
We are in need of several Senior level PHP developers.
• Implement websites, enhancements and web-based tools.
• Articulate your position well and work closely with leadership.
• Exercise analytical, communication and organizational skills.
• Enjoy working in a team environment.
• Minimum 5 years developing web-sites in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Minimum 3 years senior level experience developing complex web
applications utilizing PHP and a main stream RDBMS.
• Experience following structured development methodologies through full
• Experience with Dynamic Web design, AJAX, Web 2.0
• Experience with Web Services and Soap preferable
• Experience SQL performance tuning
• Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with Oracle
• Experience in the health care industry: (HL7, HIPPA, CCHIT, etc…)
• Performing a lead role in web-site development including designing,
coding, testing and participating in reviews of deliverables.
• Working with both business and technical team members.
• Focusing on quality development practices.
• Modeling good teamwork and high-productivity in a fast-paced environment.
• Supporting developed web-sites, optimizing and enhancing performance.
• Providing leadership toward implementing cutting-edge technologies.
COMPENSATION AND DETAILS
• Aggressively competitive compensation commensurate with demonstrated
skills and experience.
• Signing bonus
HOW TO APPLY
• Send your salary requirements and resume to careers at remedymd.com. All
applications will be reviewed, but we appreciate your understanding that we
will not be able to reply to everyone. RemedyMD is an Equal Opportunity
VP Services Development
More information about the PLUG