Linux on SPARC

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 20:38:23 MDT 2006

Hey all,

My client ended up providing me with a Sun Ultra 60 machine.  Unfortunately,
it arrived without a keyboard or a monitor and none of my run-of-the-mill
equipment will work without adaptors that I don't have.

According to a doc I found on sun.com [1], my video card has a 13W3
connector, and for the keyboard I need a DIN-8 connector.  If anyone on the
list has equipment that will work for me and is willing to part with it,
I'll be happy to supply you with a few dollars. :)

Thanks,
Stephen

[1] http://192.18.109.11/805-1762-11/805-1762-11.pdf

--