plug.org - September Web Site Statistics

jeff jeff at parlant.com
Thu Oct 12 09:39:56 MDT 2006

I like the comparison.  Explodes when touched.  Gutless.  I wouldn't
admit to using either.  Ugly.  Seems appropriate.

Did pintos get good millage really, or are they just assumed to because
of their size?

Hill, Greg wrote:
snip

>>It's like keeping a Ford Pinto for "the gas milage"
>

> That's a *bad* idea?  :)  Seriously, though, it's such a flawed
> comparison I don't know where to start.

snip
--
Jeff

"Zathras used to being beast of burden. Zathras have sad life, probably
have sad death, but at least there is symmetry."  -- Zathras