plug.org - September Web Site Statistics

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 16:37:57 MDT 2006

--- Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> BTW - Does anyone even care about these statistics? If people
> like the numbers I don't mind posting them at all. If everyone
> is apathetic I'd rather not go to the trouble.

The statistics are interesting, in a "hey, cool trivia" sort of
way, and they did remind me that I should probably visit the site
more often.  If it's much bother to post them, though, I probably
wouldn't go to the trouble.

Hmmm... Maybe Joe's AWStats presentation tonight will cover
how to have AWStats generate static pages every few hours.  That
would be a nice "set and forget" way to post at least some of
the statistics.  I probably wouldn't make the AWStats CGI
publicly available, but the static pages are pretty harmless :)