plug.org - September Web Site Statistics

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:59:38 MDT 2006

I've had excellent luck with the latest version of wine and alot of
popular games in Linux, it's damned near native speeds too, even the
hardcore 3D stuff and of course WoW :)

Personally I think keeping a winbloze box just for gaming is a little silly.
It's like keeping a Ford Pinto for "the gas milage"

 Get a modern linux desktop distro like Kubuntu, if you haven't tried
one lately.
Deffinetly MUCH nicer than anything M$ puts out.

Regards,