plug.org - September Web Site Statistics

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Wed Oct 11 14:44:11 MDT 2006

> I'm not one of them, but I think a lot of people who use Linux do so
on
> server platforms and use Winbloze as their primary desktop OS.

I am one of them.  I've been wanting to set up a desktop Linux box to
use via a KVM switch with my Windows box for a while, but money and lack
of a KVM that works with Logitech cordless products has prevented me
thus far.  Maybe some day.  I'd probably use the Linux box for
programming and the windows one for games in that situation.  But for
now, I just use my Linux box as the server and develop remotely on my
Windows box, because I want to be able to play more than the few games
that work in Linux.

Greg