MythTV, Hauppage and S-Video in

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Wed Oct 11 11:05:19 MDT 2006

I have a MythTV box with a Hauppage PVR 250 card. I'd like to plug in a
device to the Hauppage's S-Video in and look at that input on my monitor,
but without having to go through MythTV's recording.

Hopefully I'd be able to do this from MythTV's menu system, since I only
want to do it once in a while. Maybe the menu would just bring up xawtv or
some other utility?

Anyone know of a plugin like that to MythTV? If not, what would be the
best app to view the input so I can write such plugin?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
$$$ not found --  A)bort, R)efinance, D)eclare bankruptcy