Wednesday PLUG meeting topic: AWStats

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Tue Oct 10 11:18:51 MDT 2006

Jayce asked me send out a quick note as well. As mentioned, I will be
presenting on AWStats. I will only be covering the web stats portion,
but you can also use AWStats to track mail, FTP and even streaming
content. A lot of people are familiar with this utility in its default
configuation, but as it turns out it can do a lot more than people
think. While I will spend some time talking about the basics, I will
focus most of my energy on some of the more advanced and cool features
that are available.

You can find more information about AWStats at:

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

Slides from my presentation will be made available at my site in
OpenOffice.org format following the meeting.

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/