Seeking VoIP bulk provider for our ISP

Sterling Jacobson sterling at ilc-it.net
Mon Oct 9 11:01:16 MDT 2006

Speaking of VoIP, Rapidwave, LLC is looking for a VoIP provider for local Utah Valley residential accounts for resell.

We already have business VoIP, but are looking for a VoIP system for our Residential customers that has better/compariable feature set to Vonage at competitive residential pricing with Long Distance.

If you can do this or know of someone who can hit me off list at sterling at ilc-it.net.

Thanks all!