seeking VOIP provider from Lehi

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Oct 9 10:31:08 MDT 2006

There is a VOIP company based in Lehi. Someone on this list or perhaps on
#utah on freenode mentioned them a few weeks back. I'd like to hook up with
them for my VOIP service at my office and then perhaps at home too.

Problem is, I can't recall their name or find their link or contact info.
Does anyone on this list know the group? It's a startup, not that old, based
in Lehi, Utah...I think the name starts with K, but I may be wrong. They
provide VOIP and they gladly work and interface with ASTERISK.

Anyone know these guys?

Dr. Jones