[OT] - Omniture 2nd Fastest Growing Software Company

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Oct 6 14:46:53 MDT 2006

I am the king of slightly off-topic posts latley...

I just wanted to blow our own horn for a second.

Baseline magazine has ranked Omniture (in Orem) the second fastest growing software
company for 2006 (based on growth from 2004 to 2005).

http://www.baselinemag.com/article2/0,1540,2022320,00.asp

Omniture uses Linux as its platform to handle billions of transactions every day.

Omniture is currently looking for a Sr. level Linux admin. If you are interested
please send me a cover letter and resume.

-Ryan