[OT] - Omniture 2nd Fastest Growing Software Company

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Oct 6 14:46:53 MDT 2006

I am the king of slightly off-topic posts latley...

I just wanted to blow our own horn for a second.

Baseline magazine has ranked Omniture (in Orem) the second fastest growing software
company for 2006 (based on growth from 2004 to 2005).

Omniture uses Linux as its platform to handle billions of transactions every day.

Omniture is currently looking for a Sr. level Linux admin. If you are interested
please send me a cover letter and resume.