distributed authority CMS

justin justin at justinhileman.info
Wed Nov 29 16:37:03 MST 2006

> I think what you're looking for is the ability to administer multiple
> websites under one CMS.  I know we were asking for this with Bricolage
> at the time as well as Drupal

drupal will do it... you can choose how much information is shared between the different sites (from just users and authentication to themes to actually making them subsections of the same site). it has a bit of a steep learning curve though--it's not _exactly_ a cms. imho it's worth it, if you've got the time to mess with it.

justin
--
http://justinhileman.info