FOSS Web Mail - What do you use?

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:39:04 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 12:16 -0700, Joseph Hall wrote:
> Did I mention Gmail's keyboard shortcuts? I use them frequently.
> There's very little that requires a mouse in Gmail.
>
> But I suppose if your whole point is that you don't like using a
> browser, then I guess I won't argue that. I must admit that it took me
> years to finally stop using Pine for everything.

Finally the technology exists to allow you to go back to pine.  Just
install the GPL'd version of sshterm java applet on your web site and
then you too can view your e-mail via the web browser from anywhere!
Just log in and run pine with all its keyboard goodness through an ssh
terminal inside a web page.

Michael