FOSS Web Mail - What do you use?

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Wed Nov 29 12:16:19 MST 2006

Did I mention Gmail's keyboard shortcuts? I use them frequently.
There's very little that requires a mouse in Gmail.

But I suppose if your whole point is that you don't like using a
browser, then I guess I won't argue that. I must admit that it took me
years to finally stop using Pine for everything.

On 11/29/06, Wade Preston Shearer <lists at wadeshearer.com> wrote:
> Sure… and he has some excellent reasons. None of those would be
> enough for me to give up the user experience of a local app
> (navigating with keyboard, not having it in a browser, etc) however.

Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/