FOSS Web Mail - What do you use?

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Wed Nov 29 11:40:40 MST 2006

On 11/29/06, Hill, Greg <grhill at corp.untd.com> wrote:
> Gmail does offer hosted mail for other domains.  I'm not sure on the
> details, but a former coworker of mine used it for his side business and
> was happy with it.  I personally can't stand Gmail's interface.  Dunno
> what it is, but I just really dislike it.  Yahoo's new one is much
> better for my tastes, although I wish they'd take it out of "beta"
> already.  Wait, isn't gmail still beta?  That said, I use Thunderbird
> for my primary email accounts.

They offer hosted, but I haven't yet heard of an appliance to host at
your own location.  If you search the archives, there are some links I
posted earlier about issues I have with even their hosted license
terms.  They aren't very guaranteeing to the business hosting with
them.  I would be very careful hosting my private company data with
them.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl