XMission is lame?

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Nov 28 10:31:20 MST 2006

Chris Carey wrote:

> I run Comcast at home (apartment) and have always got a steady 8
> megabit download any time, day or night.
>
> Just went to speedtest.net and got 8963 kbps.

My problem with Comcast is that they are too stupid to read their
customer list.  In the last six months they have unplugged me twice.
The last time I was down for three days and they refunded me $10 (I lost
about $200 worth of contract work).  I'm moving to UTOPIA+XMission as
soon as I get my new place(we have it at work and I like it a lot).

Kyle