Provo Internet options

Sterling Jacobson sterling at ilc-it.net
Tue Nov 28 09:32:55 MST 2006

I've tried many ways of contacting the city and officials, but the group responsible for accepting ISP's on the iProvo system seems ingrained and insulated from everyone. They appear untouchable.

I suggest citizens of Provo take action and form a committee to investigate the actions of the iProvo administration since its inception. From what I've observed there has been a lot of inside dealings going on that the public has not been made aware of. The press has tried unsuccessfully to lay out some of the surface issues of iProvo, but general apathy has let iProvo admins continue on in their ways and much has been swept under the rug.

This hurts the residents of Provo and stifles innovation.