Provo Internet options

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Nov 28 09:22:49 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 09:06 -0700, Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
> My sister has iProvo w/ MSTAR.  From what I can tell (my mail and web
> server is at her house) it's been reasonably reliable and speeds have
> been as advertised.

So, were you able to get static IPs?

If so, did you have to ask for them or do they come with the service?
Do you pay extra for them?  Will they do reverse DNS on them?

SFCN was good enough to give me one at no cost, but the reverse DNS
shows it as nobody.nebo.edu (I think). Some mail servers don't like
that.

BTW - Thanks everyone for all the feed back.

Gabe