Provo Internet options

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:06:22 MST 2006

My sister has iProvo w/ MSTAR.  From what I can tell (my mail and web
server is at her house) it's been reasonably reliable and speeds have
been as advertised.  There have been outages of their phone system but
they recently switched voicemail systems which has made my sister
happier.  There was also a complete outage on thanksgiving day for
several hours.  She also tells me that their support people can be
pretty stupid sometimes.

I, personally, would put up with the occasional outage in exchange for
15Mbps upstream any day.  You can't touch that with any other service
available in Provo today.