Provo Internet options

Bart Whiteley bart.plug at whiteley.org
Mon Nov 27 23:37:59 MST 2006

On 11/27/06, Gary Thornock <gthornock at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > So, do you have phone service through Mstar?
>
> Yes.  My initial plan when I left Veracity was to drop the iProvo
> phone service and go with a third party VOIP provider, partly
> because I had heard that Mstar's phone wasn't particularly good.
> In my experience, though, it's been good enough that I haven't
> bothered switching.

That's good to know.  To be fair, the one first-hand experience I've
had with Mstar customer service was unexpectedly pleasant.  I was
helping a neighbor swap computers, and had to call in with a new
MAC address at about 10PM.  A human answered immediately,
knew just what to do, and was empowered to do it.

Meanwhile Veracity has no notion of after-hours support, though this
really isn't much different from their business-hours support.