Provo Internet options
amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Mon Nov 27 22:53:26 MST 2006
On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 06:04:55PM -0700, Sterling Jacobson wrote:
> If you want options on iProvo, then you all need to fight with us for
> it. We would gladly become a provider and are waiting for the city to
> change their (possibly illegal) ways.
How would you recommend doing that? I've tried emailing the city/mayor
before, but I never got any response. Is there a good way to share your
opinions with them?
PGP Fingerprint: 8A17 B57C 6879 1863 DE55 8012 AB4D 6098 8826 6868
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/attachments/20061127/10ed2cc0/attachment.bin
More information about the PLUG