Provo Internet options

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:10:13 MST 2006

On 11/27/06, Bart Whiteley <bart.plug at whiteley.org> wrote:
> I'm on iProvo/Veracity (now "Nuvont" -- Veracity split off their
> residential business into a separate company).  I have Internet
> and phone through them (no television).  They're definately not
> as good as Xmission, but they are getting better.  I've heard that
> Mstar's phone system is worse than Nuvont, but I have anectdotal
> evidence to suggest that Mstar's Internet service might be better.

Veracity (Nuvont) recently purchased Sonus (http://www.sonusnet.com)
phone equipment and is in the process of migrating all customers to
it. It is a big step up in the hardware infrastructure and should
improve quality of service significantly. I don't think any other Utah
ISPs have Sonus equipment, but many other large organizations do:

http://www.sonusnet.com/contents/corporate/customers.cfm

--
Chris