Provo Internet options

Sterling Jacobson sterling at ilc-it.net
Mon Nov 27 18:04:55 MST 2006

Thanks.

And Rapidwave would rock on iProvo too, if they ever decided to let our application through that they have been sitting on for almost 2 years now.

We used to resell their wireless until they killed it off, got the shaft from their original provider then gladhanded Veracity and MStar onto their system.

If you want options on iProvo, then you all need to fight with us for it.
We would gladly become a provider and are waiting for the city to change their (possibly illegal) ways.