Provo Internet options

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:26:59 MST 2006

> I think she's been burned by Qwest and so she's checking out iProvo and
> Comcast.  Specifically, she's asking about veracity and mstar for
> iProvo.  Sadly, I've only heard bad things about those two.
>
> Anyone have recommendations?
I just setup Comcast for my brother in Provo and its pretty good speed
at a good price.  I've always been pretty happy with Comcast but I'm on
XMission Fiber now, although I'm planning on switching to AT&T for the
same fiber soon as they don't have the (LAME) bandwidth cap that
XMission does.

--

Christer Edwards
christer.edwards at gmail.com