Which scanners work best in Linux?

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Mon Nov 27 16:08:28 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 15:17 -0700, Brandon Stout wrote:
> For the record, since nobody mentioned Lexmark, they don't work with
> Linux well.

For the record, in my experience Lexmark products don't work well at
all. They may be the cheapest, but they also have extremely high ink
costs. I've read that their high end stuff is engineered by a different
group and actually does work well, but how do you know which is which?

my $.0 (truncated to 1 significant digit)

Corey