Novell responds to Microsoft

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at
Tue Nov 21 14:45:35 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 14:30 -0700, Michael L Torrie wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 14:01 -0700, Brandon Stout wrote:
> > Michael L Torrie wrote:
> > > Unfortunately the same arguments stand.
I hate to add flame to this fire but working or partnering with

The best way for Linux and the OSS community to continue to compete is
to keep developing programs, keep building the community and continue to
support OSS.  We can't compete with Microsoft by teaming up with them.
They're not going to offer any resources to help advance the OSS cause.

My philosophy is to simply ignore Microsoft and keep building our
community.  The more of us there are the less power Microsoft has...

Christer Edwards
christer.edwards at
GPG KEY: 1024/B6724E04
SKYPE ID: kuyaedz