Novell responds to Microsoft

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:04:04 MST 2006

If I worked for Novell I would be looking for a new job right away.
This could end up being as bad a black mark on your resume as saying
you worked for SCO while under the tutelage of Daryl McBride.

I'm seriously considering placing a SuSE exmption of some sort on any
code I create in the near future that prevents it from legally being
distrubuted with SuSE in any form, as a protest to show my distaste as
well as distrust of this deal.

Regards,