FC6/AGP/3d is cool! PCIE?

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Mon Nov 20 07:55:38 MST 2006

I'm trying to get desktop effects working on my T-30 (radeon mobility
7500)When I enable the effects my desktop totally corrupts, looks like many
others are in my same boat looking at the forums. ATI's drivers don't
support the 7500. Worked just fine on a desktop at home with a radeon 9800
pro outta the box. (glxgears 1400) Hope they come up with a fix for my
laptop.