[JOB] Software engineer opening

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Thu Nov 16 17:58:03 MST 2006

Construction Capital Source is seeking to hire software engineers to
join a small team and help build a web-based loan management system
in Ruby on Rails.  Prior experience with Ruby and/or Rails is desired
but not necessary.  What we care about most is that you understand
the fundamentals of software design and can write well-organized,
legible and efficient code in any programming language.

One of the great things about this job is its flexibility.  You can
choose the hardware/OS you prefer to work with.  You will have your
own office with a window view.  You will be a part of a small
dedicated team and will have a strong influence on the direction of
the project.

Requirements:
2 years programming experience or CS degree
Familiarity with some flavor of unix command line
Ability to communicate in more than just intelligible grunts and nods
Good code writing hygiene and general organizational skills
Good sense of UI and visual design a plus

Salary:
50-75k with benefits, depending on experience.  We are also willing
to hire consultants for this position.

Location:
Murray, UT.  We are also willing to hire telecommuters if you have a
strong background.

Please send resumes to jobs at constructioncapitalsource with "Software
Engineer Position" in the subject line.

For additional questions, contact:

Carl Youngblood
Chief Technology Officer
Construction Capital Source
carl at constructioncapitalsource.com
801-898-6473

ABOUT THE COMPANY

Construction Capital Source is leading provider of construction loan
products throughout the western United States.  We provide mortgage
brokers and builders with a one-stop shop for all of their
construction loan needs.  Our standardized underwriting and loan
management processes, along with our effective use of technology,
have contributed to strong growth and success since the company's
inception in 2003.  CCS is a self-funded and profitable company.